Monday, September 10, 2007

Tri-City Bloggin'

Been sitting at the local "Espresso World" here in Kennewick, and I realized that I need to post something on our blog! So here goes... Been a nice last couple of days here, the sun has been shining, as well as the sweat on my brow, but it sure does beat the overcast clouds that had been haunting us in Seattle before we left.

It's been really nice catching up with my mom and dad the last week, and I would recommend it for anyway planning on going away for an extended period of time. I don't understand some people that only go home for a day before they leave. I feel like I owe it to them and myself before setting off on a trek half-way across the world... plus, it's been really nice being taken care of like in the good ol' days. Mom, dad, give me money for the movies!

As the date grows nearer, just under a week-and-a-half now, the excitement is growing more and more. I have also probably done more research in the last week about our travels, than I have the past six months! It's really exciting looking at all the cool sites that I'll soon be at. It's gonna be quite a chore too, trying to figure out which things to see, and which things to leave behind. Do we visit the Heineken Brewery, or do we not??? A question haunting me and keeping me awake until the early morning... (amongst many others) But I think when all is said and done, beer will most definitely win out.

No comments:

We're Back in Berlin Ja!

We're Back in Berlin Ja!
ebe & ian at Yak-toberfest 2008