Friday, October 16, 2009

Nervous Much?

I'm actually doing quite well at the moment, considering I'm the kind of guy who might as well take up lodgings in the bathroom at this stage of things.

It must be the fact that it's kind of hard to grip the fact that the wedding is only two days away. It's been such a build-up, and then all of a sudden, WHAM! It's gonna hit me right in the face.

Despite a bit of anxiousness, spirits are quite high. Our nights have been filled with finishing up the last few details, as well as finishing up a couple big projects.

Currently Ebe is sitting in front of the TV, listening to Project Runway (lucky me), peeling labels off of beer bottles. I know you're asking yourself why would she be doing that... well, you'll see soon!

Myself, I have been grooving to some tunes while I compile music from all over the place... internet, cd's, external hard drives, the ghost of Michael Jackson. The finished project is gonna be kickass, and you'll be sure to groove all night long... all night!

Well, I best get back to the grind and slay this dragon so we can all have an enjoyable time Saturday. Thanks again for everyone who's helped and to all of you who are coming. We cant' wait to see you!

No comments:

We're Back in Berlin Ja!

We're Back in Berlin Ja!
ebe & ian at Yak-toberfest 2008