Thursday, March 10, 2011

We're gonna party likes it's Kindergarten

If you were to walk around Berlin, you would have no idea it's Fasching (Carnival, or Mardi Gras in American speak). However, all across the city tiny children are celebrating with copious amounts of sugar and horrible costumes. They may not celebrate Halloween, but dammit, they sure know how to sell a superman mask.

Ian's Morning class of 2-3 year olds.






I got a great idea for breakfast. Candy!






Toby: Where are my tools you ask? Darius and Alec raided the tool belt and are throwing them around the playpen.















John says "Thanks for the saw Toby". Note the dream catcher sewed to his costume. I have a dream...never to see a dream catcher again. You hear that German truck drivers?






Idi: Ian told me this little girl reminded him of me because of her unusual dress and "quick wits". You are a bad person Ian.















"Say cheese Julia! Oh Marlene- get out of the picture."








How I see the children- I am the all powerful IAN!

















Alec and Darius enjoy the booty of Toby's tool belt. I would later help them bury the treasure in the sand box.














Darius "Ladies, care to step into my play pen?"















No Levi, I think it is great to use your hat like a wheelbarrow. Just watch out for the other children.















Toby says cheese! A three-year-old's idea of a smile















Now if you kids don't mind just cleaning up those mats I'd really appreciate it...








Ian teaches the fine art of the fist pump

No comments:

We're Back in Berlin Ja!

We're Back in Berlin Ja!
ebe & ian at Yak-toberfest 2008