Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm Freaking Out Man!

This is it- One more week in Berlin. Excluding the day back in September. And when we come back on our honeymoon. And coming back whenever we get a chance. BUT really our last week of this first year in Europe.

Don't get me wrong- I cannot wait to come home & see everybody (missed you p's!), and ride my horses, make Bella do kitty-boxing, pick out a dog, eat Mexican food, buy from Framer's Markets, search for a new Ballard/Fremont apartment, bike in Seattle (I know we are crazy), meet our new foreign exchange student Thomas, show all of our pictures, and even drive a car (although I need a new driver's license)! I have missed it, a lot.

But this has been a magic year, running out too fast. And this trip is going to be incredible. I cannot believe the pictures we have seen and the amazing people we have heard from. In a week and a day I am going to the Spanish Riding School! We are going to Transylvania! I am going to buy trinkets in Istanbul! I am going to the Greek Isles! It is almost too much...almost.

No comments:

We're Back in Berlin Ja!

We're Back in Berlin Ja!
ebe & ian at Yak-toberfest 2008